This Crispy Roasted Blackened Cauliflower with Burrata and Herbs is THE best any night of the week dinner or side dish. Weâ€™re taking your everyday roasted cauliflower and updating it with a homemade blackened seasoning, creamy burrata cheese, and lots of fresh spring herbs. This cauliflower is spicy and crispy, and the burrata is warm and melty. Together theyâ€™re the perfect balance of flavor and texture. And most importantlyâ€¦delicious!
I never share a formula like this, however I figure this may very well be my #1 formula of the week. I’ve had this thought for some time. However, I wondered whether or not to make it simply because I didn’t know all of you required one more cauliflower formula. However, something revealed to me I expected to make this. So I at last checked it out, and amazing, it turned out far and away superior to envisioned.
This is really so heavenly. And keeping in mind that I realize that regularly we may view at a broiled vegetable like this as a side dish. This is sufficiently good to be viewed as a primary as well. Trust me, this cauliflower is simply amazing.
Start with the cauliflower, which is clearly the core of this formula.
I needed to make an extra fresh cooked cauliflower. Initially I needed to make an entire simmered cauliflower, however subsequent to testing out that technique for cooking, I rapidly shift gears to straightforward broiled florets. I thought the entire broiled cauliflower tasted simply alright and took way more than required. This is straightforward and I think it tastes a whole lot better.
I cut the cauliflower into huge florets, then, at that point threw them up with olive oil, smoky paprika, stew powder, and a couple of other dry flavors. When the cauliflower emerges from the stove, it’s extra firm with the perfect measure of burn thus much character. It is tasty! Particularly with the smooth burrata on top.
However, before the burrata, make the spice salad. Trust me, you NEED this as well.
I utilized a lot of blended spices, basil, cilantro, dill, and chives. Then, at that point I gave them an unpleasant slash and threw them along with a blend of toasted nuts and seeds, garlic, red wine vinegar, and loads of olive oil and ocean salt.
Crispy Roasted Blackened Cauliflower with Burrata and Herbs recipe
Prep Time 15 MINUTES
Cook Time 30 MINUTES
Total Time 45 MINUTES
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets or small wedges
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- red pepper flakes
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 cup chopped mixed herbs, such as basil, dill, and cilantro
- 1/4 cup mixed toasted nuts/seeds, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 8 ounces burrata cheese, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
- On a baking sheet, combine the cauliflower, 1/3 cup olive oil, paprika, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, chili flakes, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Toss well to evenly coat. Transfer to the oven and roast for 15 minutes, or until tender. Toss the cauliflower and add the lemon wedges. Roast another 15 minutes, until charred.
- Meanwhile, make the herb salad. In a bowl, combine the herbs, nuts/seeds, garlic, vinegar, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and a pinch each of chili flakes and salt.
- To serve, arrange the cauliflower on a serving plate. Break the burrata over the cauliflower. Sprinkle the herb salad over everything, then drizzle the burrata with olive oil. Eat warm and enjoy!!