In some cases we need a lunch thought that requires some investment to make yet fulfills us in excess of an energy bar. Prompt: dark bean and feta tacos. This is one of my most loved go-to snacks when I have a truly bustling day and no an ideal opportunity for lunch prep. It gives a superbly adjusted dinner or nibble and can be made at home or at work.
More often than not I as of now have a container of dark beans open in the refrigerator, while tortillas, feta, and new spices are customary staples on my basic food item list. Simple as can be! Something else to cherish is the way a formula like this squeezes into instinctive eating. The straightforwardness limits the measure of energy one needs to use to set up a quality dinner, and once in a while less really is more.
The formula underneath is genuinely an aide, and I exceptionally urge you to mess with the dark bean to feta proportion until you discover what you love most. Perhaps you lean toward more dark beans and less feta, or a greater amount of an equivalent feta to dark bean circumstance. Or then again perhaps this motivates you to make something totally unique, similar to a Mediterranean pocket (ha, stay with me I have a thought in fixing replacements beneath the formula). Be that as it may, whatever it is, you do you.
- 2 soft flour tortillas
- ½ cup canned black beans, in liquid
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- cilantro, clean and trimmed, for garnish
- your favorite hot sauce, for garnish
- In a small pot, heat black beans until bubbling and heated throughout (or use the microwave if you prefer!). If you decide to heat the entire can of black beans this may take up to 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Place tortillas in a microwave-safe tortilla warmer and heat for 10 seconds intervals until tortillas are hot.
- Assemble tacos by placing the warmed tortillas in a taco stand and equally dividing black beans and feta cheese into each. Garnish with hot sauce and cilantro. Enjoy!
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Serving Size – 2 tacos
Calories – 338
Carbohydrate – 41g
Cholesterol – 33mg
Fiber – 8g
Protein – 15g
Fat – 13g
Saturated Fat – 6g
Trans Fat – 0g
Unsaturated Fat – 0g
Sodium – 950mg
Sugar – 5g