This Peach and Prosciutto Pizza is topped with three types of cheese and a homemade balsamic reduction. This is the perfect summer pizza recipe!
In case there were an extreme summer pizza, I’d need to say this ought to be it! I was unable to accept how incredibly heavenly this new peach pizza was!
I’m figuring this should now be added to my menu consistently. Simply envision a delicate pizza covering finished off with garlic oil and layered with gently meager cuts of overpowering Italian prosciutto.
Then, at that point cover that with three cheeses (this time around, ricotta, new mozzarella and asiago, all of which impeccably supplement peaches) and top it with a lot of new peach cuts.
Then, at that point take that and heat it in a blasting hot stove to brilliant flawlessness, which will give you that want commendable flavorfully liquefied cheddar and sweet and delicate cooked peaches. Also, presently, polish that all off with a liberal measure of new basil strips and a nectar balsamic decrease to bite the dust for. Indeed, it’s a pizza you’re not going to neglect.
This peach and prosciutto pizza will be pizza done right! Pizza is far beyond pureed tomatoes, mozzarella and pepperoni. It’s a universe of unlimited potential outcomes.
Thus, venture outside of the safe place and make something a little unique this time around. You will love it!
How to Make Peach and Prosciutto Pizza
- Preheat oven with pizza stone inside.
- Make balsamic reduction.
- Stretch pizza dough over lightly floured piece of parchment paper. Brush with olive oil and minced garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper, then lay prosciutto onto crust.
- Dollop ricotta onto pizza, then add the rest of the cheese and sliced peaches.
- Bake on preheated pizza peel until the crust is golden brown.
- Sprinkle pizza with fresh basil and balsamic reduction
The perfect summer pizza! Layered with cheese, sweet peaches, fresh basil and a tangy balsamic reduction.
Ready in: 55 minutes
Prep 25 minutes
Cook 30 minutes
- 16 oz pizza dough , homemade or store bought
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic , finely minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 oz prosciutto
- 4 oz ricotta cheese (1/2 cup)
- 5 oz fresh mozzarella , diced into small cubes
- 2 oz asiago cheese , shredded (1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 medium fresh peaches*
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Flour , for dusting
- 1/3 cup slightly packed fresh basil leaves , chopped
- Place pizza stone in oven and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Let pizza stone preheat with oven and rest 30 minutes (assemble pizza during last 10 minutes or so).
- Meanwhile, pour balsamic vinegar and honey into a large and deep skillet. Set skillet over medium heat, allow mixture to cook and simmer, until reduced to slightly under a 1/2 cup, about 15 minutes (I recommend using a silicone spatula to stir, so you can scrape bottom and sides of pan while stirring. Stir mixture occasionally during first 5 minutes, then stir constantly during last 10 minutes).
- Lightly dust a sheet of parchment paper (about 14-inch long) with flour. Stretch and shape dough into a 12 1/2-inch round. In a small bowl, stir together olive oil and garlic. Brush mixture evenly over top of crust, working to evenly distribute garlic. Season crust lightly with salt and pepper.
- Layer prosciutto over crust into an even layer, aligning pieces side by side (if they overlap slightly that’s fine). Dollop small portions of the ricotta over pizza, then sprinkles with mozzarella cubes and asiago cheese.
- Cut peaches in half and core. Laying peaches with sliced side down, cut peaches into slices (slightly over 1/4-inch thick). Layer peaches evenly over pizza. Using a pizza peel, transfer pizza on parchment to preheated pizza stone in oven. Bake 10 – 12 minutes until edges are lightly golden.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with fresh basil, and drizzle with honey balsamic reduction (store left over reduction in fridge). Cut into slices and serve warm.
- *There’s no need to peel the peaches before adding them to the pizza!
- Calories 603Calories from Fat 225
- % Daily Value*
- Fat 25g38%
- Saturated Fat 11g69%
- Cholesterol 53mg18%
- Sodium 1160mg50%
- Potassium 241mg7%
- Carbohydrates 72g24%
- Fiber 2g8%
- Sugar 31g34%
- Protein 23g46%
- Vitamin A 612IU12%
- Vitamin C 3mg4%
- Calcium 344mg34%
- Iron 3mg17%