These hotcakes are ideal for breakfast, lunch, supper and pastry.
Make proper acquaintance with Nutella Stuffed hotcakes… with Irish Whipped Cream… since it’s March and St. Patrick’s Day enlivened plans are an unmistakable must!
I truly can’t start to depict my adoration for this heap of hotcakes. These are treat for breakfast doubtlessly, however every so often that is exactly what we need! These flapjacks resemble no other; the Nutella in the middle and the whipped cream on top makes them the ideal liberal treat for now. Try to eat them directly off the frying pan when the Nutella is still warm and gooey… then, at that point be sure to sprinkle with unadulterated maple syrup for a definitive luscious stack! Straightforward, simple, and SOO GOOD!
For the Pancakes:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½nteaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ½ cups buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup Nutella
- Raspberries, powdered sugar and or pure maple syrup, for serving
For the Irish Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2-4 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the buttermilk, eggs, butter, and vanilla. Mix the batter until just combined. It’s OK if there are lumps in the batter. Cover the batter and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the whipped cream. Whip the cream in the bowl of a stand mixer on high until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes. Add the Baileys and powdered sugar and whip another 30 seconds or until combined.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat and add butter, or spray with cooking spray. Pour a little less then 1/4 cup pancake batter on the center of the hot pan and gently spread the batter to form a circle. Add a tablespoon of Nutella to the center of each pancake. Spoon about 1 tablespoon batter over the Nutella. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Using a spatula, gently flip the pancake over and cook the other side for about a minute, or until golden. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with whipped cream, raspberries, maple syrup and or powdered sugar. Enjoy!