This dark bean and corn salsa is a mix of new tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno, corn portions and beans, all combined as one to make a lively and delightful plunge. Serve your salsa with a side of tortilla chips, or use it as a fixing for meat or fish.
As I would see it, hand crafted salsa is the most ideal sort of salsa! A portion of our top picks incorporate pineapple salsa, mango salsa and this very simple dark bean and corn adaptation.
At the point when I need a quick tidbit that I realize everybody will cherish, I go to chips and salsa. It’s consistently a success regardless of the event! I love to offer this new and fantastic dark bean and corn salsa. It requires 15 minutes to assemble, can be made ahead of time, and furthermore turns out to be solid as well!
HOW DO YOU MAKE BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA?
Start by dicing tomatoes into scaled down pieces. Spot the tomatoes in a bowl with dark beans, corn, jalapeno, red onion, salt, cilantro and lime juice. Mix everything together. Serve quickly, or store in the cooler until you’re prepared to eat.
- 1 cup diced Roma tomatoes cored and seeded
- 3/4 cup canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup corn kernels fresh, thawed from frozen or canned
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno seeds and ribs removed, then minced
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- the juice of one lime
- salt to taste
- Place the tomatoes, beans, corn, red onion, jalapeno and garlic in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add the cilantro, lime juice and salt. Stir gently until everything is mixed together.
- Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes. Serve, or cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
Calories: 39kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 110mg | Potassium: 166mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 321IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg