This barbecued chicken plate of mixed greens is delicate marinated chicken that is barbecued flawlessly then served over lettuce with bacon, avocado, corn, blue cheddar and tomatoes. A good serving of mixed greens that is loaded with flavor and furthermore turns out to be loaded with sustenance.
I love a new and bright plate of mixed greens on those occasions when I’m attempting to eat somewhat lighter. A portion of my top choices incorporate Chinese chicken plate of mixed greens, avocado fish salad and this simple barbecued chicken plate of mixed greens.
Barbecued chicken plate of mixed greens is an exemplary formula all things considered. It’s easy to make, and you truly can utilize any assortment of products of the soil you have available to make a fantastic supper. My adaptation includes a lot of new produce and fresh bacon, all threw in a natively constructed dressing. The best part is that the dressing likewise serves as the chicken marinade!
HOW DO YOU MAKE GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD?
Start by setting up the olive oil and spice blend that will fill in as both the chicken marinade and the plate of mixed greens dressing. Whisk together the oil with lemon juice, Dijon mustard, shallot, spices and flavors. Gap the blend down the middle. Spot the chicken in a large portion of the combination, and save the other half as the dressing. Allow the chicken to sit in the marinade for something like 60 minutes, then, at that point barbecue the chicken until it’s brilliant brown. Cut the chicken, then, at that point place it in a bowl with romaine lettuce, corn, red onion, tomatoes, bacon, avocado and blue cheddar. Sprinkle the leftover dressing over the top, then, at that point serve and appreciate.
HOW LONG TO GRILL CHICKEN
A commonplace 4 ounce boneless skinless chicken bosom should barbecue for 4-5 minutes for each side. On the off chance that your chicken bosoms are bigger or more modest, you should change the cooking time appropriately. You can likewise make this formula with boneless skinless chicken thighs, which will cook for 6-7 minutes for every side.
For the salad
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 cups romaine lettuce coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 3/4 cup corn kernels fresh, thawed from frozen or canned
- 3/4 cup cucumber chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbled
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
For the dressing
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
For the dressing
- Place all the ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Pour half the dressing into a container and save for later use.
- Add the chicken breasts to the bowl with the remaining dressing. Marinate for at least one hour or up to 8 hours.
For the salad
- Preheat an outdoor grill or indoor grill to medium high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade and place on the grill.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes per side or until chicken is browned and cook through.
- Let the chicken cool for 5 minutes, then slice.
- Place the lettuce in a large bowl. Drizzle half of the reserved dressing over the lettuce.
- Arrange the chicken, tomatoes, corn, cucumber, red onion, bacon, blue cheese and avocado on top of the lettuce. Drizzle the rest of the dressing over the top, then serve immediately.
Calories: 480kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 480mg | Potassium: 742mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 4363IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 2mg