This teriyaki chicken bowl formula is diced chicken, beautiful vegetables and steamed rice presented with a natively constructed teriyaki sauce. A speedy and solid supper choice that consistently gets rave surveys from loved ones!
My family adores it when I reproduce our number one take out dishes at home including miso salmon, kung pao meat and these light and new teriyaki chicken dishes.
We have a neighborhood Japanese café that makes the best teriyaki chicken dishes, and I concluded it was time that I figured out how to make this dish at home. My form utilizes any kind of cooked chicken, in addition to whatever veggies you have available which makes it very adaptable and absolutely heavenly.
HOW DO YOU MAKE A TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWL?
Start by cooking your chicken, then, at that point cut the chicken into scaled down pieces. While the chicken is cooking, cut up some new vegetables and put the sauce fixings on the oven. Heat the sauce to the point of boiling. Cook the vegetables until they’re delicate, then, at that point place rice into bowls. Throw the chicken with the teriyaki sauce, then, at that point spoon the chicken and vegetables on top of the rice. Add a sprinkle of sesame seeds, then, at that point serve and appreciate.
For the Bowls
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil divided use
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups mixed raw vegetables such as broccoli, carrots, snow peas, bell peppers and mushrooms
- 4 cups white rice cooked
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
For the Sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce low sodium
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
For the Bowls
- Heat a pan or grill over medium high heat. Place 2 teaspoons of oil in the pan or brush the oil onto the grill.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the chicken in the pan or on the grill. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from the pan or grill and cover to keep warm.
- Add the remaining teaspoon of oil to the pan or brush on the grill grates. Add the vegetables and cook for 4-5 minutes or until they’re tender. Season the veggies with salt and pepper to taste.
For the Sauce
- Place the soy sauce, water, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, honey and sesame oil in a small pan over medium heat. Bring the ingredients to a simmer.
- Whisk the corn starch with 2 tablespoons of cold water until dissolved. Slowly add the corn starch mixture to the sauce and boil for 1 minute or until sauce has thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. Pour the sauce over the chicken and toss to coat.
- Divide the rice between 4 bowls. Place the chicken and vegetables on top of the rice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, then serve.
Calories: 618kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 856mg | Potassium: 675mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 34IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 2mg