This Cajun shrimp formula is enormous shrimp covered in margarine, lemon and flavors then, at that point singed flawlessly. A fast supper choice that can be on the table shortly and consistently gets rave surveys!
At the point when I need supper on the table quick, I go to simple shrimp plans, for example, bacon wrapped shrimp, shrimp singed rice and these fiery Cajun shrimp.
You can never turn out badly with Cajun shrimp for a basic, yet fulfilling feast. My adaptation utilizes a mix of spread, Cajun flavors and garlic for very delightful outcomes. Serve your shrimp as-is with side dishes, or put it on top of pizza, pasta or a plate of mixed greens.
HOW DO YOU MAKE CAJUN SHRIMP?
Start by covering shrimp with Cajun preparing, salt and pepper. Spot the shrimp in a solitary layer in a dish, then, at that point cook them in softened spread until they’re finished. Mix in garlic, worcestershire sauce and lemon juice, then, at that point cook briefly. Sprinkle the shrimp with new cleaved parsley, embellish with lemon wedges, then, at that point serve and appreciate!
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined, you can leave the tails on if you prefer
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning homemade or store bought
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- lemon wedges for garnish
- Sprinkle the Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper on the shrimp; toss to coat evenly.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp are pink and opaque. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice, cook for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately, garnished with lemon wedges.
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 308mg | Sodium: 1000mg | Potassium: 159mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 923IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 174mg | Iron: 3mg