Meet your new favorite super simple summertime dinner. This sweet, tangy, and spicy cedar plank grilled salmon is topped with a nectarine, corn, and avocado salsa and is bursting with fresh flavor and color. It comes together in under an hour, uses farmers market ingredients, and is all around delicious. You’ll love this heathy recipe!
Expectation all of you had an astonishing fourth and partaken in the day away from work! With the fire boycott that has been forced over essentially all of Colorado at this moment, we didn’t have any fourth of July firecrackers. Be that as it may, the vast majority of the day was wonderful, and my folks and Asher went to our nearby procession and afterward partook in a band thereafter. Later we barbecued out and had a pleasant loosening up evening.
Despite the fact that it was anything but a major party, I actually had an incredible day, brimming with both work, family, and rest… which were all required. May sound a bit exhausting, however with consecutive travel, I was only glad to have some vacation at home… it’s the shut in me radiating through. I tried some new plans for a forthcoming task, eaten with the family, and afterward required the night off to do some web based looking for my excursion to LA one week from now. Anticipating some hot temperatures and daylight in LA!
Honey Ginger Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa
- Prep Time 15 MINUTES
- Cook Time 20 MINUTES
- Total Time 35 MINUTES
- Servings: 6 servings
- Calories Per Serving: 328 kcal
- 1 (2 pound) wild caught, skin on salmon
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 inch fresh ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- black pepper
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
Nectarine, Corn, and Avocado Salsa
- 1 nectarine, chopped
- 1 ear grilled corn, kernels removed
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Soak the cedar plank in water for at least 30 minutes before grilling, but 2-4 hours is ideal. Heat grill to medium heat.
- Lay the whole salmon, skin side facing down, on top of the cedar plank. Rub the flesh of the salmon with lemon zest, ginger, garlic, and black pepper. Place on the grill and cover the grill. Grill for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey, and chili paste. During the last 5 minutes of cooking, brush the soy sauce mix over the salmon.
- Using a large spatula, remove from the grill. Top with salsa and serve.
- To make the salsa, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Spoon over the salmon.