These yakisoba noodles are delicate noodles pan-seared with chicken and grouped vegetables in a flavorful sauce. A fast and simple feast alternative that can be effortlessly redone to suit your preferences!
At the point when I get a craving for Japanese food, I reproduce a portion of my number one café dishes at home including yakitori, salmon teriyaki and these straightforward yet fulfilling yakisoba noodles.
Yakisoba noodles are one of my number one things to arrange at my neighborhood Japanese eatery, and I’ve since figured out how to make this dish in my own kitchen with incredible outcomes!
HOW DO YOU MAKE YAKISOBA NOODLES?
Start by cooking meagerly cut chicken in a skillet until brilliant brown. Eliminate the chicken from the skillet, then, at that point change it up of beautiful vegetables. When the vegetables are delicate, return the chicken to the skillet and add the noodles. Mix all that together, then, at that point pour in the sauce. Sprinkle with green onions, then, at that point serve and appreciate.
WHAT ARE YAKISOBA NOODLES?
These noodles are a long, flimsy wheat noodle utilized in sautés. You can discover these noodles in the refrigerated part of most supermarkets. My stores convey this kind of noodle in the produce region close to the tofu. Most new yakisoba noodles are pre-cooked, and basically should be warmed up before you eat them.
For the stir fry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil divided use
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 red bell pepper cored, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- 2 5.9 ounce packages yakisoba noodles prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
For the sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
For the sauce
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
For the Stir Fry
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Add the chicken in a single layer and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pan and place on a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan.
- Place the red bell peppers, carrots and cabbage in the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds.
- Return the chicken to the pan and add the yakisoba noodles. Stir to combine.
- Pour the sauce into the pan and toss everything together.
- Sprinkle the green onions over the top, then serve immediately.
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 795mg | Potassium: 433mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2509IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg