This air fryer asparagus is delicate stalks of asparagus covered in olive oil, garlic and a combination of spices and flavors, then, at that point, cooked to delicate and seared flawlessness. A brief side dish that is the ideal backup to practically any fundamental course alternative.
My family adores asparagus in practically any arrangement, regardless of whether it’s barbecued, in sautés, or simmered noticeable all around fryer. I make this side dish one time per week, it’s simply amazing!
I serve a green vegetable with supper consistently, and my children consistently eat up asparagus when it’s on the menu. This air fryer asparagus is stacked with enhance and can be on the table very quickly!
HOW DO YOU TRIM ASPARAGUS?
The lower part of asparagus is intense and woody, and can be unsavory to eat. You’ll need to manage the closures off your asparagus stalks before you continue with this formula. The most ideal approach to sort out where to manage your asparagus is to take a solitary tail and curve it. Where the tail snaps is the place where the delicate part begins and the woody part closes. Line up the entirety of your asparagus stalks, then, at that point, trim the base off every one in a similar spot as where the main piece of asparagus snapped into equal parts.
HOW DO YOU MAKE AIR FRYER ASPARAGUS?
Coat your asparagus stalks in a blend of olive oil, garlic powder, dried spices and flavors. Spot the asparagus noticeable all around fryer, then, at that point, cook until the asparagus is simply delicate. The cook time might fluctuate a bit relying upon the thickness of your asparagus. Add a sprinkling of parsley and you’ll be prepared to eat!
- 1 pound asparagus stalks trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning or your favorite dried herb
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves chopped
- lemon wedges for serving optional
- In a small bowl, stir together the olive oil, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the asparagus stalks in a single layer on a plate. Drizzle the olive oil mixture over the asparagus and toss to coat evenly.
- Place the asparagus in the air fryer. Set the temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Cook for 6 minutes until asparagus is tender and tips are lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve. Garnish with lemon wedges if desired.
Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 240mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1025IU | Vitamin C: 9.2mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 2.7mg