This formula for cheddar enchiladas is moved flour tortillas loaded up with cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses, then, at that point, finished off with red sauce and more cheddar and prepared to brilliant earthy colored flawlessness. A very simple supper alternative that preferences like it came from a café!
I make Mexican nourishment for supper one time per week, a portion of my family’s top choices incorporate chile verde, chicken tacos and these speedy and fulfilling cheddar enchiladas.
At whatever point I visit my number one Mexican café, I need to arrange the cheddar enchiladas. I’ve presently figured out how to make this dish at home and it’s in reality a lot simpler than you would might suspect!
WHAT ARE CHEESE ENCHILADAS MADE OF?
Cheddar enchiladas comprise of three principle fixings: cheddar, tortillas and enchilada sauce. The kind of cheddar can differ from a standard cheddar to a Mexican dissolving cheddar, for example, queso quesadilla.
HOW DO YOU MAKE CHEESE ENCHILADAS?
Spread red enchilada sauce into a heating dish. Lay the tortillas on a level surface and sprinkle destroyed cheddar down the center of every tortilla. Roll the tortillas firmly, then, at that point, place them into the dish. Spoon more enchilada sauce over the top, then, at that point, sprinkle destroyed cheddar over the sauce. Heat until the cheddar has liquefied, then, at that point, decorate with olive and green onions and serve.
- 2 10 ounce cans red enchilada sauce
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 10 flour tortillas 8 inch size
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9″x13″ pan with cooking spray.
- Combine the two types of cheese in a large bowl. Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the cheese for topping the enchiladas.
- Spread 1 cup of enchilada sauce over the bottom of the baking pan.
- Warm the tortillas until soft and pliable. Divide the cheese evenly between the tortillas.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly, then arrange in the baking dish.
- Pour 1 cup of enchilada sauce over the tops of the tortilla rolls. Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese over the sauce.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until cheese has melted and sauce is bubbling.
- Top with olives and green onions. Let stand for 5 minutes, then serve.
Calories: 482kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 148mg | Sodium: 821mg | Potassium: 607mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1223IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 491mg | Iron: 6mg