This jerk chicken marinade is a mix of olive oil, lime juice, new spices, hot peppers and a lot of flavors, all mixed together to deliver delicate and succulent chicken without fail. An incredible method to transform standard chicken into a connoisseur feast!
At the point when I’m hoping to add huge loads of flavor to meat, poultry and fish, I go to marinades for pork cleaves, shrimp and jerk chicken. I likewise love that marinades meet up in only minutes!
I end up adoring the sweet and hot kind of jerk chicken, and it couldn’t be simpler to make at home. All you need is a clump of this jerk chicken marinade, some bone-in chicken pieces and a barbecue or stove.
HOW DO YOU MAKE JERK CHICKEN MARINADE?
Spot the entirety of the marinade fixings in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender. Puree until generally smooth. Spot bone-in chicken pieces in the marinade and throw to cover. Allow the chicken to sit for somewhere around 60 minutes, or as long as 12 hours. Barbecue or heat the chicken until it is cooked through and brilliant brown, then, at that point, serve and appreciate.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 green onions cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon garlic coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ginger coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper stem removed, you can remove seeds and ribs for less heat
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Pulse or blend until a mostly smooth mixture forms.
- Pour the marinade over 3 pounds of bone in chicken pieces.
- Let the chicken sit in the marinade for at least one hour, or up to 12 hours.
- Grill or bake as desired, then serve.
Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 737mg | Potassium: 61mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 151IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg