This London sear marinade is made with an exquisite mix of olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce and a lot of spices and flavors. All that’s needed is minutes to assemble and creates delicate and delicious meat every single time!
My family cherishes steak, regardless of whether it’s a delicate rib eye with garlic margarine, steak fajitas or a delicious London cook steak arranged with this simple marinade.
London cook is an adaptable and tasty cut of meat that is incredible for taking care of a group. My number one approach to set up this cut is with this very delightful London sear marinade. You’ll never need to plan steak some other way again!
WHAT IS LONDON BROIL?
Many individuals imagine that London cook is a particular cut of meat, yet it’s really a technique for arrangement that includes marinating a meal, then, at that point, either barbecuing or searing it and cutting it into meager cuts. A portion of the kinds of meat that might be named as London cook incorporate top round, flank steak or sirloin. These cuts are not generally the most delicate, which is the reason marinate the meat to soften it and be mindful so as not to overcook it.
- 1/3 cup soy sauce low sodium is fine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl or in a resealable gallon sized freezer bag. Mix to combine.
- Add up to 2 pounds of London broil to the marinade. Marinate the meat for at least 1 hour, or up to 24 hours.
- Grill or broil the meat to your desired level of doneness. Let the meat rest for 5 minutes, then thinly slice against the grain and serve.
Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 627mg | Potassium: 139mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 5.8mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1.4mg