Mushroom Ravioli with Spinach – this easy meatless pasta dinner requires only 6 ingredients and 30 minutes! Mushrooms are sauteed with spinach, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and combined with ravioli.
My family cherishes Italian filled pasta joined with a tasty combination of vegetables and mushrooms! This formula has been motivated by my Italian ravioli which additionally includes heaps of veggies. I utilized locally acquired ravioli loaded up with 4 cheddar blend.
You can utilize any sort of ravioli to consolidate with mushrooms: pesto filled ravioli, cheddar ravioli, spinach filled ravioli, and so forth You can even make your own ravioli without any preparation on the off chance that you like. I have 2 custom made ravioli plans on my site that I enthusiastically suggest.
How to make mushroom ravioli
You’ll need lots of mushrooms (10 oz) and 10 oz of ravioli. Use baby portobello mushrooms, shiitake, cremini, oyster mushrooms, or button mushrooms. Below are step-by-step photos and instructions.
In a large skillet, combine 10 oz sliced mushrooms, ¼ cup of chopped sun-dried tomatoes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Cook mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes for 2 minutes, on medium heat.
Add 5 oz of fresh spinach, 4 cloves of minced garlic, and ¼ teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
Continue cooking and stirring until the spinach wilts.
To the skillet with sautéed mushrooms and vegetables add 10 oz cooked ravioli, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, red pepper flakes, and stir.
Reheat gently on medium-low heat. Season with salt and pepper.
Mushroom Ravioli with Spinach – this easy meatless pasta dinner requires only 6 ingredients and 30 minutes! Mushrooms are sauteed with spinach, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and combined with ravioli. Use baby portobellos, shiitake, oyster mushrooms, cremini, or button mushrooms.
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Total Time 30 mins
- Course: Main Course
- Cuisine: Italian
- Keyword: mushroom ravioli
- Servings: 4 people
- Calories: 375kcal
- 10 oz ravioli (cheese ravioli, pesto-filled, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes , chopped
- 10 oz mushrooms (cremini, button mushrooms, or baby portobellos)
- 5 oz spinach , fresh
- 4 cloves garlic , minced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cook ravioli until al dente. Drain.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil on medium heat.
- Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes and sliced mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Add fresh spinach, minced garlic, red pepper flakes. Continue cooking and stirring until the spinach wilts.
- To the skillet with sautéed mushrooms and vegetables add cooked ravioli, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and stir. Reheat gently on medium-low heat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Mushroom Ravioli with Spinach
- Amount per Serving
- Calories 375
- % Daily Value*
- Fat 19g 29%
- Saturated Fat 4g 25%
- Cholesterol 38mg 13%
- Sodium 488mg 21%
- Potassium 670mg 19%
- Carbohydrates 37g 12%
- Fiber 4g 17%
- Sugar 5g 6%
- Protein 14g 28%
- Vitamin A3420IU 68%
- Vitamin C 15.1mg 18%
- Calcium 62mg 6%
- Iron 9.4mg 52%