This cheeseburger goulash is ground hamburger, bacon, macaroni and a lot of cheddar, all heated together flawlessly. A fast and simple supper choice that is consistently a hit with the two children and grown-ups!
You can’t turn out badly with a generous, messy goulash. A portion of my top choices incorporate taco goulash, chicken dish and this very delectable cheeseburger meal.
In the event that you love burgers, you’ll make certain to cherish this cheeseburger dish. It has every one of the incredible kinds of a stacked bacon cheeseburger, yet with the expansion of pasta!
HOW DO YOU MAKE CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE?
Start by heating up your macaroni noodles as indicated by bundle bearings. While you trust that the pasta will be done, concoct the bacon until it’s brown and fresh. Put the bacon away for sometime in the future. Cook ground meat in the container with the bacon oil, then, at that point, add onions and cook until they’re mellowed. Flavor the meat blend with an assortment of flavors and pureed tomatoes. Add the pasta to the meat combination, then, at that point, mix in a large portion of the cheddar. Empty the pasta blend into a heating dish, and top with the leftover cheddar. Prepare until the cheddar is liquefied, then, at that point, add the saved bacon and an assortment of different fixings. Serve and watch the rave audits come in!
- 8 ounces macaroni noodles
- 6 slices bacon coarsely chopped
- 1 pound ground beef I use 90% lean
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- 16 ounces tomato sauce canned
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided use
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- assorted toppings such as pickles, tomatoes and shredded lettuce
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8 inch or 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni in salted water according to package directions.
- Place the bacon in a large pan over medium high heat. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until bacon is browned and crisp.
- Remove bacon from the pan and set aside.
- Drain off most of the bacon fat, leaving 2 teaspoons remaining in the pan.
- Add the ground beef to the pan and season generously with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook, breaking up the meat with a spatula into small pieces, until browned. This should take 4-5 minutes.
- Add the onion and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes, or until onion has softened.
- Add the tomato sauce, ketchup, mustard and half of the bacon to the pan. Stir to coat the ground beef with the sauce.
- Drain the macaroni and add it to the pan with the beef mixture.
- Add half the cheddar cheese to the pan with the pasta; stir until everything is combined and cheese is melted.
- Pour the pasta mixture into the prepared dish. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbly.
- Top with reserved bacon and parsley, as well as other toppings such as diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce and chopped pickles.
- Let stand 5 minutes, then serve.
Calories: 632kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 154mg | Sodium: 621mg | Potassium: 1073mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1135IU | Vitamin C: 10.6mg | Calcium: 454mg | Iron: 5.1mg