These firm Brussels sprouts are covered in olive oil, garlic and flavors, then, at that point, broiled at high warmth until delicate and brilliant brown. The most perfect approach to appreciate Brussels sprouts!
You can never turn out badly for certain tasty Brussels fledglings to balance a supper. A portion of my #1 arrangements incorporate balsamic Brussels sprouts, barbecued Brussels sprouts, and these very simple fresh Brussels sprouts.
I serve a green vegetable close by practically the entirety of our dinners, and these firm Brussels sprouts are consistently a hit. The best part is, this dish requires only minutes to assemble, yet is as yet loaded with a lot of flavor.
HOW DO YOU MAKE CRISPY BRUSSELS SPROUTS?
The secret to this dish is to preheat your sheet container in the stove so the fledglings begin to singe when they hit the skillet. Spot the split fledglings in a bowl alongside salt, pepper, olive oil, garlic and Italian flavoring. Organize the fledglings in a solitary layer, cut side down, on a sheet skillet. Spot the container in the stove, then, at that point, cook until the Brussels sprouts are profound brilliant brown. Add a sprinkle of parsley, then, at that point, serve alongside lemon wedges.
TIPS FOR THE PERFECT DISH
- Search for sprouts that are comparable fit so they cook at a similar rate.
- You can serve your fledglings with no guarantees, or proposition them up with a plunge as an afterthought like farm or zesty mayo.
- I track down that this dish is best when served quickly, as the fledglings will mellow as they sit. Extras will remain new in the fridge for as long as 2 days. Warm any extras in a hot broiler to recapture that fresh surface.
- This dish works best with new fledglings. Frozen Brussels fledglings will deliver a ton of water and may not fresh up in the stove.
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- cooking spray
- lemon wedges for garnish optional
- Place an empty sheet pan in the oven. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a large bowl along with the olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and coat with cooking spray. Arrange the sprouts, cut side down, in a single layer on the pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until sprouts are deep golden brown and crisp.
- Sprinkle with parsley, then serve, garnished with lemon wedges if desired.
Calories: 118kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 239mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 955IU | Vitamin C: 14.1mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1.3mg