This garlic spread chicken formula highlights burned chicken and sauteed mushrooms, all in a tasty margarine, garlic and spice sauce. A very simple supper choice that consistently gets rave surveys from loved ones!
At the point when I’m searching for an approach to transform regular chicken into something uncommon, I go to delightful top choices like chicken scampi, spatchcock chicken, and this basic yet fulfilling garlic margarine chicken.
I’m continually adding all the more simple supper plans to my formula collection, and this garlic spread chicken makes it onto our feast pivot consistently. The mix of chicken and mushrooms with a lot of garlic and lemon just can’t be bested!
HOW DO YOU MAKE GARLIC BUTTER CHICKEN?
Start by cutting boneless skinless chicken thighs into scaled down pieces. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then, at that point, singe it in a skillet with a little olive oil until the chicken is brilliant brown. Eliminate the chicken from the container and cover to keep warm. Add cut mushrooms to the container, and cook until they’re brilliant brown and delicate. Return the chicken to the skillet, and add new garlic, margarine, Italian flavoring and lemon juice. Cook until the chicken is warmed through and everything is covered in the sauce. Sprinkle with parsley, then, at that point, serve quickly and appreciate.
TIPS FOR THE PERFECT DISH
Cut your chicken into comparable measured pieces so they cook at a similar rate.
Cook the chicken in a solitary layer. On the off chance that you add a lot of meat to the dish on the double, the pieces will steam rather than burn, and you will not get that brilliant earthy colored hull.
This chicken stays new in the fridge for as long as 4 days, which makes it incredible for dinner prep. It can likewise be frozen for as long as 2 months.
I like to serve this dish over pureed potatoes or rice. In case you’re watching your carb admission, you can attempt cauliflower rice or crushed cauliflower. I likewise serve a green vegetable as an afterthought like asparagus or green beans.
You can utilize any sort of mushrooms you like in this formula. I normally go for white button mushrooms, yet other incredible decisions are portobello, cremini, shellfish or chanterelle mushrooms.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into bite sized pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter divided use
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Season the chicken generously with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken in a single layer in the pan; you may have to work in batches. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and cover to keep warm.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in the pan. Add the mushrooms and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and golden brown.
- Return the chicken to the pan. Add the remaining 3 tablespoons of butter and the Italian seasoning, then stir until the butter is melted.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the lemon juice and parsley, then serve.
Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 138mg | Sodium: 206mg | Potassium: 548mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 377IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 2mg