This potato toddler breakfast dish is made with bacon, eggs, veggies, potato children and a lot of cheddar, all prepared together to make a good and heavenly feast. The ideal dish for any morning meal or early lunch social occasion, and it generally gets rave audits!
At the point when I’m engaging in the prior piece of the day, I offer a lot of sweet and appetizing alternatives including yam hash, french toast meal, and this messy and heavenly potato toddler goulash.
I love to offer a stacked egg meal for an incredible beginning to the day. This potato toddler breakfast dish is a family top pick with firm potato children, smoky bacon and obviously, softened cheddar.
HOW DO YOU MAKE TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE?
Start by cooking bacon in a container until it is brown and firm. Eliminate the bacon from the container, then, at that point, add onions and chime peppers to the dish. Cook until the veggies are delicate. Spot the potato toddlers in an enormous bowl alongside the bacon, veggies and destroyed cheddar. Throw all that together, then, at that point, empty the potato toddler combination into a preparing dish. Whisk together eggs, milk and flavors, then, at that point, pour the eggs over the potato child blend. Prepare until the eggs have set, then, at that point, add more destroyed cheddar during the most recent 5 minutes. Trimming with bacon and green onions, then, at that point, serve and appreciate.
HOW LONG IS A BREAKFAST CASSEROLE GOOD FOR?
This potato toddler goulash will remain new in the cooler for as long as 3 days. You can warm individual bits in the microwave, or cover the entire heating dish and warm in a 350 degrees F stove. You can likewise freeze the prepared goulash for as long as 2 months.
- 1 pound bacon coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion finely diced
- 3/4 cup bell peppers chopped, can use red, green or both
- 32 ounces tater tots
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided use
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Place the bacon in a large pan over medium high heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the bacon is browned and crispy, 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the bacon from the pan. Drain off excess grease, leaving about 2 teaspoons of grease in the pan.
- Place the onions and bell peppers in the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Place the tater tots in a large bowl. Add 3/4 of the bacon, the peppers and onions, and 1 1/4 cups of cheese. Toss gently to combine. Reserve the remaining bacon for later use.
- Spread the tater tot mixture into the baking pan.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the egg mixture over the tater tot mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until center is set.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with reserved bacon and green onions, then serve.
Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Sodium: 1356mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g