Boneless pork chops skillet with honey garlic sauce takes 15 mins to make. This is one of the best boneless pork chop recipes, with only 5 main ingredients! Serve with a side dish of French mashed potatoes, sauteed asparagus or garlic Parmesan roasted carrots for a perfect weeknight dinner.
I love a wide range of pork cleaves, they are heavenly, for instance: prepared pork slashes, Instant Pot pork hacks, barbecued pork hacks.
This boneless pork cleaves formula accompanies a simple nectar garlic sauce. I will show you how to make simple sautéed boneless pork slashes formula that requires just 15 minutes.
- Use a cast-iron skillet (preferably) to pan-fry the boneless pork chops.
- Cast-iron skillet retain heats well and spread heat evenly, making the pork chops all-around golden and perfectly pan-fried in the skillet. You can use a non-stick or stainless steel skillet, too.
- Use a combination of vegetable oil and butter to pan-fry the pork chops.
- Cook each side of the pork chop, without turning for about 3-4 minutes, depending on the thickness of your pork chops. This step will ensure that the pork is perfectly cooked to golden brown in color.
- Use fresh garlic and mince with a chef’s knife on your cutting board. DO NOT use a grater or blend the garlic.
Boneless pork chops skillet with honey garlic sauce takes 15 mins to make. This is one of the best boneless pork chop recipes, with only 5 main ingredients!
- PREP TIME 3 minutes
- COOK TIME 12 minutes
- TOTAL TIME 15 minutes
- 15 oz. (430 g) center cut boneless pork chops (3 pork chops)
- ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped Italian parsley, for garnishing
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- Season the pork chops with salt and ground black pepper, on both sides of the pork. Mix all the ingredients in the Honey Garlic Sauce together. Stir to combine well.
- boneless pork chops
- Heat up a cast-iron skillet (preferred) on high heat. Add the vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter. Add the pork chops to the skillet and pan fry each side of the pork, uninterrupted, for 3-4 minutes each, or until the surface turns brown. Flip over to the other side and repeat the same.
- boneless pork chops
- Push the pork chops to one side of the skillet, add the remaining butter. Add the garlic and saute for 10 seconds, or until they turn light brown. Add the Honey Garlic Sauce, cook to reduce the sauce to a thicker consistency or until the sauce turns amber brown. Spoon the sauce over the pork chops. Turn off the heat, garnish with the parsley and serve immediately.
- Serving Size 3 people
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 348
- Total Fat 17g
- Saturated Fat 10g
- Cholesterol 113mg
- Sodium 265mg
- Carbohydrates 15g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 32g