This Tuscan chicken is brilliant earthy colored chicken bosoms covered in a velvety parmesan, mushroom, sun dried tomato and spinach sauce. A simple supper choice that is adequately fast to assemble on a bustling weeknight, yet exquisite enough to serve to organization.
I’m continually searching for better approaches to invigorate regular chicken bosoms. A portion of my top choices incorporate rosemary chicken, nectar chicken and this heavenly Tuscan chicken.
At the point when I need a sample of Italy in the solace of my own home, I go to this Tuscan chicken. The mix of sauteed veggies in a rich and velvety sauce causes me to feel like I’m eating at a five star café!
HOW DO YOU MAKE TUSCAN CHICKEN?
Start by cooking your chicken bosoms in a little olive oil until they’re brilliant brown. Eliminate the chicken from the container, then, at that point, add spread and cut mushrooms. Cook the mushroom until they’re delicate, then, at that point, add garlic. Mix in flour as a thickener, then, at that point, pour in a mix of chicken stock and cream. Then, add ground parmesan cheddar, alongside sun dried tomatoes and new spinach leaves. After the spinach has withered, return the chicken to the container and spoon the sauce over the top. Sprinkle with new parsley, then, at that point, serve and appreciate.
- 1 1/4 lbs thin boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces button mushrooms sliced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup oil packed sun dried tomatoes coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the chicken in the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pan. Place the chicken on a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Wipe out the pan with a paper towel.
- Melt the butter in the pan. Add the mushrooms and cook for 5-6 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the flour and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the chicken broth and heavy cream to the pan. Whisk until well combined. Bring to a simmer. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese. Add the spinach and sun dried tomatoes. Cook until the spinach has wilted.
- Turn off the heat. Add the chicken back to the pan and spoon the sauce over the top. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
- I buy thin cut chicken breasts for this recipe. If your chicken breasts are thick, either increase the cook time or use a knife to cut them in half lengthwise.
Calories: 429kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 172mg | Sodium: 474mg | Potassium: 1094mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1750IU | Vitamin C: 11.6mg | Calcium: 128mg | Iron: 2.2mg