Chicken tenders with garlic butter is one of the best chicken tender recipes. Made with garlic, butter and spices on skillet. Juicy and easy chicken dinner made in 15 mins!
I love chicken bosoms, particularly chicken strips since they are the tenderest piece of the chicken bosom.
They are the long portions of meat appended to the underside of chicken bosoms.
Each chicken has two tenders. They are frequently segregated from chicken bosoms and sold independently as tenderloins.
They are generally utilized for making chicken fingers, chicken tenders or chicken filets, breaded and southern style or heated in the broiler.
- To make your chicken juicy and tender, follow the tips below:
- Use a cast-iron skillet because it heats up evenly and retains the heat well.
- Cook the tenders on high heat so they are seared to brown on the outside while retaining the juice inside.
- Add lemon juice to the chicken to make them extra juicy.
Chicken tenders with garlic butter is one of the best chicken tender recipes with garlic, butter and spices on skillet. Juicy and easy chicken dinner made in 15 mins!
- PREP TIME 5 minutes
- COOK TIME 10 minutes
- TOTAL TIME 15 minutes
- 1 lb. (0.4 kg) chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 dashes cayenne powder
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 – 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon bottled Italian seasoning (Simply Organic or McCormick brand)
- salt, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- lemon wedges
- Season the chicken tenders with smoked paprika and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Chicken tenders.
- Heat up a cast-iron skillet (preferred) on high heat and add 3 tablespoons of butter. As soon as the butter melts and starts to sizzle, add the chicken tenders. Cook uninterrupted for 1-2 minutes, then turn over and start cooking the other side.
- Push the chicken tenders to the side of the skillet. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter follow by the minced garlic on the empty space on the skillet. Add the Italian seasoning on top of the chicken tenders and stir to combine well with the chicken and garlic.
- Add salt and lemon juice and continue to cook the chicken tenders until they are slightly charred on the both sides. Add the chopped parsley, stir to combine well. Turn off the heat and serve immediately with lemon wedges. Squeeze the lemon juice on top before serving.
- Serving Size 3 people
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 311
- Total Fat 19g
- Saturated Fat 10g
- Cholesterol 137mg
- Sodium 179mg
- Carbohydrates 1g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 32g