This hamburger stew is a mix of meat, tomatoes, flavors and beans, all stewed together to make a heavenly and generous supper. A simple exemplary bean stew formula that is speedy to make and consistently gets rave audits!
You can never turn out badly with a quite hot bowl of soup on a cool day, regardless of whether it’s chicken pot pie soup, taco soup, or this fiery and consoling meat bean stew.
Meat stew is conventional formula all things considered – it’s easy to make, loaded with flavor and is an incredible method to take care of a group. You can put out a variety of fixings, and let everybody alter their bowl of stew for a fun and fulfilling supper.
HOW DO YOU MAKE BEEF CHILI?
Start by cooking ground hamburger and onions in a huge pot until the meat is cooked through and the onions are mellowed. Add garlic to the pot, alongside diced tomatoes, meat stock and an assortment of flavors. Allow the blend to go to a stew, and cook until thickened. Mix in the beans, then, at that point, stew the bean stew for a couple of more minutes. Serve promptly and appreciate!
WHAT DO YOU SERVE WITH BEEF CHILI?
This hamburger stew is sufficiently generous to remain all alone as primary course offering. The most well-known backup to bean stew is cornbread. I suggest serving my nectar cornbread, or you can get some at the store to save some time. Other incredible choices incorporate buttermilk rolls or garlic bread. I additionally regularly serve a light green serving of mixed greens for a little newness and nourishment. Obviously, you’ll likewise need to present a lot of garnishes for your bean stew.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds ground beef I use 90% lean
- 3/4 cup onion finely diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 28 ounce can diced tomatoes do not drain
- 3 8 ounce cans tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt divided use
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper divided use
- 2 15 ounce cans kidney beans drained and rinsed
- Toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, green onions and tortilla strips
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium high heat. Add the ground beef and season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cook, breaking up the meat with a spoon, for 3-4 minutes. Drain off any excess grease.
- Add the onion to the pot and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until softened. Stir in the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, chili powder, ground cumin, smoked paprika, cocoa powder, brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper to the pot. Bring to a simmer.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until chili has thickened.
- Add the kidney beans and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper if desired. Serve immediately with toppings of your choice.
Calories: 256kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 614mg | Potassium: 575mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1165IU | Vitamin C: 3.4mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 2.4mg