This chicken gnocchi soup is a generous and rich mix of diced chicken, vegetables and potato gnocchi, all stewed together flawlessly. A duplicate of the Olive Garden most loved that is stunningly better when made in the solace of your own home!
I love to reproduce my number one Olive Garden dishes at home including their minestrone soup, renowned serving of mixed greens and this spectacular chicken and gnocchi soup.
At whatever point I eat at Olive Garden, I request the soup and salad combo just to partake in a bowl (or two!) of chicken gnocchi soup. I’ve figured out how to make this remarkable dish at home, and I need to say, I think my variant is the best I’ve at any time ever.
HOW DO YOU MAKE CHICKEN GNOCCHI SOUP?
Start by cooking diced onions and celery in margarine until the vegetables have relaxed. Mix in garlic and flour, then, at that point, cook to shape the foundation of the soup. Race in a blend of cream and chicken stock, then, at that point, carry the soup to a stew. Mix in diced cooked chicken, carrots, spinach, flavors and potato gnocchi. Cook the soup for 5-7 minutes, or until the gnocchi is done and spinach is withered. Add a sprinkle of cleaved parsley, then, at that point, serve and appreciate.
Would you be able to FREEZE GNOCCHI SOUP?
This soup is certainly not an extraordinary contender for the cooler, just in light of the fact that it contains dairy and may isolate after being defrosted. On the off chance that you’d prefer to freeze your soup, I suggest excluding the creamer, then, at that point, adding it in after you defrost and warm the soup.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup onion chopped
- 3/4 cup celery sliced
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 cups cooked chicken cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 16 ounces gnocchi
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onions and celery and cook for 5-6 minutes or until softened. Season the vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Add the flour and cook for 1 minute. Add the garlic and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Place the chicken, carrots, gnocchi, Italian seasoning and spinach in the pot. Pour in the chicken broth and half and half and bring the soup to a simmer. Season the soup with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes or until soup has thickened and spinach is wilted. Sprinkle the parsley over the top, then serve.
Calories: 318kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 798mg | Potassium: 354mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 3893IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 138mg | Iron: 4mg