These stove broiled potatoes are child potatoes covered in olive oil, garlic, spices and parmesan cheddar, then, at that point, heated until brilliant brown and fresh. A basic yet thoroughly fulfilling side dish that sets well with cooked chicken, barbecued steak or heated salmon.
I frequently serve potatoes close by our dinners. A portion of my family’s #1 potato plans incorporate prepared potato wedges, slow cooker pureed potatoes and these very delightful stove broiled potatoes.
You can never turn out badly with potatoes – they’re cheap, nutritious, filling and obviously, delectable. These broiler simmered potatoes are not difficult to make, yet brimming with exquisite flavors.
HOW DO YOU MAKE OVEN ROASTED POTATOES?
Slice child potatoes down the middle, then, at that point, throw them in a combination of olive oil, Italian flavoring, garlic, parmesan cheddar, salt and pepper. Spot the potatoes in a solitary layer on a sheet skillet. Cook the potatoes until they’re brilliant brown and delicate, which requires around 35-40 minutes. Sprinkle new parsley over the completed dish, then, at that point, serve and appreciate.
HOW DO YOU MAKE ROASTED POTATOES CRISPY?
The most ideal approach to get potatoes to fresh in the stove is to cover them with oil and prepare them at a high temperature. The outsides will be sautéed and fresh while the inside is delicate and fleecy. It’s additionally basic to ensure your potatoes are in a solitary layer.
- 1 1/2 pounds baby potatoes halved, can use any variety you like
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat the foil with cooking spray.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl. Add the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese. Toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and fork tender. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
- If you don’t have baby potatoes, use large red potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces.
Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 741mg | Potassium: 728mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 255IU | Vitamin C: 9.7mg | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 1.7mg