This wiener goulash is breakfast hotdog prepared with peppers and onions, then, at that point, joined with hash earthy colors, eggs and cheddar and heated to brilliant earthy colored flawlessness. A simple breakfast or early lunch choice that is extraordinary for taking care of a group!
At the point when I’m engaging toward the beginning of the day, I like to serve some generous breakfast alternatives like prepared cereal, egg biscuits or this stacked dish loaded up with meat and cheddar.
You can never turn out badly with a morning meal goulash to get going your day, and this wiener meal is one of my unsurpassed top choices! It’s speedy to assemble, filling, and can fulfill even the heartiest of hungers.
HOW DO YOU MAKE SAUSAGE CASSEROLE?
Start by cooking some morning meal frankfurter in a skillet, making a point to disintegrate it into scaled down pieces. Add ringer peppers, onions and garlic to the skillet and cook until delicate. Spot the wiener and veggie blend and hash browns into a dish, and mix to consolidate. Whisk together eggs, flavors and destroyed cheddar, then, at that point, empty the egg blend into the dish. Prepare until the meal is brilliant brown and set. Add a sprinkle of new spices, then, at that point, cut into squares, serve and appreciate.
WHAT CAN YOU SERVE WITH SAUSAGE CASSEROLE?
My #1 side dishes to go with frankfurter meal incorporate natural product salad or a light green serving of mixed greens. I like to consolidate whatever organic products are in season like strawberries, melon, pineapple and grapes. For a green plate of mixed greens, essentially throw blended greens in with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Go ahead and add fixings to your serving of mixed greens like red onion, cherry tomatoes, avocado or bread garnishes.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound breakfast sausage casings removed
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and finely diced
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 cup yellow onion diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 20 ounces fresh or frozen hash browns
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9″x13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add the sausage and break up with a spatula into bite sized pieces. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until browned and mostly cooked through. Drain off any excess grease.
- Add the onions and peppers, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally until vegetables are softened, 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Place the cooked vegetables, sausage and hash browns in the baking dish, stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs until thoroughly blended. Add the cream, milk and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk until smooth. Stir in the cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture over the sausage and vegetables in the pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Sprinkle with parsley. Cut into squares and serve.
Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 249mg | Sodium: 640mg | Potassium: 298mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1040IU | Vitamin C: 25.5mg | Calcium: 238mg | Iron: 1.5mg