This taco heat is a layer of squashed tortilla chips finished off with beans, prepared ground hamburger and cheddar. Add your number one taco garnishes for a fast and simple supper that is certain to satisfy the entire family.
Make taco night unique by stirring things up a bit with taco pasta, taco soup or this generous and messy taco heat goulash. It has every one of the incredible kinds of a meal heated into one dish!
In the event that you love tacos, you’ll love this taco heat. It has a lot of meat, beans and cheddar, all emphasized with tortilla chips and covered with an assortment of new garnishes. I frequently set out bowls of grouped garnishes then, at that point, let everybody make their own manifestations for a fun and intuitive supper.
HOW DO YOU MAKE TACO BAKE?
This formula begins with ground hamburger, which is cooked in a skillet with onions, tomatoes and taco preparing. Mix in the refried beans to make the filling for this dish. Spot a layer of squashed tortilla chips or taco shells on the lower part of the preparing container. Add the meat blend, alongside a layer of destroyed cheddar. Prepare your taco meal until it’s foaming and the cheddar is liquefied, then, at that point, add a few fixings and serve right away.
My children request this taco prepare consistently and I’m generally glad to oblige. It’s a basic yet fulfilling dinner with a lot of intense Mexican style flavors!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef I use 90% lean
- 1/2 cup onion finely diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes do not drain
- 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1 1/2 cups tortilla chips coarsely crushed
- 1 1/4 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- Toppings such as shredded lettuce, diced tomato, sour cream and sliced olives
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add the ground beef and cook for 5-6 minutes, breaking up the meat into smaller pieces with a spatula.
- Add the onion and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until onion is translucent. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the taco seasoning, diced tomatoes and refried beans. Stir to combine. Simmer for 3-4 minutes or until mixture has just thickened.
- Spread the crushed tortilla chips in an even layer in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Pour the beef mixture over the chips and top with the cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Add toppings if desired, then serve immediately.
Calories: 435kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 709mg | Potassium: 465mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 925IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 270mg | Iron: 4.1mg