This ham salad is a mix of finely diced ham, mayonnaise, veggies and flavors, all combined as one to frame an appetizing and rich plate of mixed greens. The most flawlessly awesome approach to go through extra ham! Serve your plate of mixed greens as a sandwich, with saltines, or over lettuce.
At the point when I have a ton of ham close by, I make ham and bean soup, ham and cheddar sliders, or this fast and simple serving of mixed greens formula. All that’s needed is minutes to get ready and can undoubtedly be redone as you would prefer.
I generally purchase a larger than usual ham for these special seasons so I have a lot of extras. Perhaps the most straightforward approach to repurpose extra ham is with this tasty ham salad. It contains only a small bunch of fixings, and is consistently a success.
HOW DO YOU MAKE HAM SALAD?
Start by finely slashing ham manually, or take care of this work by utilizing a food processor. Mix in mayonnaise, finely diced celery and onion, pickle relish, mustard and a bit of parsley. Combine everything as one until well consolidate. Utilize immediately, or refrigerate for later pleasure.
HOW LONG CAN YOU KEEP HAM SALAD?
This serving of mixed greens will remain new in the cooler for as long as 3 days. Save it in a water/air proof compartment for best outcomes. Ham salad ought not sit at room temperature for more than 2 hours.
Will HAM SALAD BE FROZEN?
I don’t suggest freezing this plate of mixed greens, as it will be watery when defrosted. You can freeze extra ham to thaw out sometime in the not too distant future to make this dish, simply don’t freeze the pre-arranged dish.
- 16 ounces ham approximately 3 cups
- 1/2 cup celery finely diced
- 1/4 cup red onion finely diced
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Finely dice the ham by hand, or place the ham in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Place the ham in a large bowl along with the celery, red onion, mustard, mayonnaise, pickle relish, black pepper and parsley. Stir gently to combine.
- Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 810mg | Potassium: 255mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 123IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg