This is the best pork tenderloin recipe you will ever have! It is a flavor-packed easy sheet pan dinner with tender green beans, crispy roasted potatoes, and delicious glazed pork tenderloin, all cooked simply on one sheet pan.
This pork tenderloin formula got my attention in a Cook’s Country magazine since it was so beautiful on the sheet skillet, however when I read the formula I realized it would have been totally tasty.
The way in to this delectable pork tenderloin formula is a straightforward character profile and a couple of cunning cooking hacks. In the first place, the green beans are orchestrated under the pork tenderloin so they assimilate the character and don’t dry out. Second, rather than marinating or singe the tenderloin, you basically use hoisin sauce as an across the board flavor-pressed coating.
The hoisin sauce is virtuoso as a coating in this formula. It doesn’t actually give an Asian character profile to the dish, it simply adds the additional sweet and pungent character that truly praises the pork.
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST PORK TENDERLOIN
Start by arranging the fresh green beans and the potato halves on a sheet pan as shown
Then place the pork tenderloins over the green beans and brush with hoisin sauce.
Season with additional salt and pepper and roast at 450 degrees until pork tenderloins read 140 degrees on an instant-read thermometer, 20 to 25 minutes.
While the pork tenderloins are roasting, mix up a simple herb butter compound that will help finish the tenderloins and the potatoes and green beans.
Remove tenderloins from oven and let rest before slicing, topping with half of the herb butter.
Top potatoes and green beans with remaining herb butter and stir to combine.
Pork Tenderloin Recipe Easy Sheet Pan Dinner
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
- Total Time 35 mins
- Course: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Servings: 4
- 2 1 pound pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 pound green beans, stems trimmed
- 1 1/2 pounds baby potatoes cut in half lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced chives
- 1 garlic clove minced into paste
- non stick cooking spray
- Lower oven rack to middle lower position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray heavy duty baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine green beans with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper. Arrange green beans in center of baking sheet.
- In the same bowl, toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper. Transfer to baking sheet and arrange on either side of green beans, cut side down.
- Lay tenderloins, not touching, over green beans and brush with hoisin sauce, sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, or until thickest part of tenderloins reaches 140 degrees on a meat thermometer.
- While tenderloin is roasting, combine butter, chives, garlic, 1/4 salt and 1/4 pepper. When tenderloin is done cooking, remove sheet pan and top each tenderloin with one tablespoon of garlic herb better and let pork tenderloin rest before slicing.
- Top potatoes and green beans with remaining two tablespoon of garlic herb butter and serve.