Perfect Roasted Potatoes Carrots and Green Beans! This simple veggie blend of potatoes, carrots and green beans is seasoned with a delicious garlic and fresh herb blend then roasted to deliciousness. It’s an excellent go-to side dish that pairs well with just about anything!
In the event that you haven’t saw at this point, I’m allllll about those simmered veggies! When new vegetables are broiled they simply foster a totally different scrumptious profundity of flavor.
These broiled sheet skillet veggies are ideal for any season too in light of the fact that you can for the most part consistently discover great quality potatoes, carrots and green beans any time consistently.
Broiled veggies are the most ideal approach to change over a vegetable hater. Crude broccoli and broiled broccoli are almost two unique vegetables to me since they taste so vastly different.
This mix is flavorfully prepared with a new garlic and spice mix and subsequent to broiling they end with an ideal surface.
Tips for Roasted Vegetables
- Cut each separate type of veggie about the same size as each other so they roast evenly.
- Use olive oil so they don’t dry up.
- Season. Vegetables really benefit from a light seasoning, fresh herbs, spices, garlic, shallots, onions are all great choices. And don’t skip the salt.
- Vegetables vary in roasting time needed. So that’s why here we wait to add green beans because they don’t need as much time as larger and harder potatoes and carrots.
- Use a fairly high heat when roasting vegetables so they can brown and get a little color. Also a dark pan encourages browning so use one if you’ve got it.
This simple vegetable blend of potatoes, carrots and green beans is seasoned with a delicious garlic and fresh herb blend then roasted to perfection. It’s an excellent go-to side dish that pairs well with just about anything!
- Prep 15 minutes
- Cook 40 minutes
- 1 1/4 lbs. baby red potatoes, halved and larger ones quartered
- 1 lb. medium carrots, scrubbed clean, cut into 2-inch pieces and thicker portions halved
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 oz. green beans, ends trimmed, halved
- 1 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic (4 cloves)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl toss together potatoes, carrots with 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, thyme, rosemary and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread onto a rimmed 18 by 13-inch baking sheet. Roast in preheated oven 20 minutes.
- Toss green beans in bowl with remaining 1/2 Tbsp olive oil and season lightly with salt. Add to baking sheet with other veggies, add garlic and toss everything and spread into an even layer.
- Return to oven and roast until all of the veggies are tender and slightly browned, about 20 minutes longer. Serve warm.
- Try to cut each separate type of veggie about the same size as each other so they roast evenly.
- Roasted Vegetables with Garlic and Herbs
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 217Calories from Fat 72
- % Daily Value*
- Fat 8g12%
- Saturated Fat 1g6%
- Sodium 87mg4%
- Potassium 967mg28%
- Carbohydrates 32g11%
- Fiber 6g25%
- Sugar 8g9%
- Protein 4g8%
- Vitamin A 15690IU314%
- Vitamin C 26.4mg32%
- Calcium 76mg8%
- Iron 2.1mg12%