Instant Pot beef and broccoli tastes like Chinese takeout and is ready in 20 minutes!
On the off chance that you like meat and broccoli from a Chinese café, you will go off the deep end about this hand crafted Instant Pot hamburger and broccoli! Delicate hamburger and wonderful green broccoli swimming in the delightful garlicky earthy colored sauce – stunning!
You’ll slobber smelling the hamburger and broccoli while it’s cooking in the Instant Pot. Your own kitchen will be changed into the best Chinese café ever! At the point when you nibble into this meat and broccoli dish, you will wonder how delicate and delicate the hamburger is, the way impeccably cooked is the broccoli and how well they go with the earthy colored sauce that integrates the entire dish.
Making your own hamburger and broccoli is less expensive and more grounded than getting it from the eatery. Chinese cafés generally fry meat in a huge load of oil and add unfortunate MSG. Natively constructed hamburger and broccoli doesn’t contain MSG and no oil is utilized in this formula since it’s basically not required! You know precisely what fixings go into this dinner – what you see is the thing that you get!
This is the best and easiest Instant Pot beef and broccoli recipe ever! Ready on the table in 20 minutes and tastes like Chinese takeout! Instant Pot is a game changer!
- Prep Time 5 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Total Time 20 mins
- Course: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Keyword: beef, broccoliCooking
- Method: Instant Pot
- Diet: Gluten-Free, Keto / Low-Carb, Paleo
- Servings: 6 servings
- Calories: 452kcal
- 2 lbs beef chuck roast or flank steak, cut into small pieces or thin strips
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (or sugar-free sweetener for keto option)
- 1 lb broccoli florets fresh or frozen
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger or 1 tsp ground ginger
- 3 tbsp cornstarch (or 1 tbsp xanthan gum for keto option)
- 1/4 cup hot water
- Sesame seeds for garnish optional
- Put soy sauce, 2/3 cup water, brown sugar, garlic and ginger in a food processor or blender and process until smooth (if you’d like to make it without a food processor, mince garlic and ginger by hand and combine with soy sauce, water and sugar in a cup).
- Put sliced beef in the Instant Pot and pour soy sauce mixture over it. Toss with your hands to make sure all the beef is coated with soy sauce mixture.
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot and set the valve to a Sealing position. Press the “Pressure Cook” or “Manual” button and set the time to 10 minutes on High pressure.
- While the beef is cooking, put the broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on High for 4 minutes if fresh (or 5 minutes if frozen).
- When the beef is done cooking, quick release (QR) the steam and open the Instant Pot lid.
- On the Instant Pot, press the Saute button and set the time to 15 minutes.
- In a cup, mix the cornstarch with 1/4 cup of hot water. Add the cornstarch mixture to the Instant Pot and mix until incorporated. The beef mixture will come to a boil and the sauce will gradually thicken (in about 3 minutes).
- Stir the cooked broccoli into the beef mixture and serve.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds for garnish (if using).
Calories: 452kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 850mg | Potassium: 682mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 471IU | Vitamin C: 68mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 4mg