Pan-Roasted Honey Lime Chicken Thighs – one of the best chicken thigh recipes you’ll ever try! Easy, delicious, simple ingredients.
I love cooking chicken thighs – they are so natural to deal with, and consistently come out sodden and succulent. Can’t actually turn out badly with this cut of meat. You’ll cherish this basic formula – ideal for a speedy, weeknight supper, and very spending plan agreeable as well!
Frequently, chicken thigh plans include preparing the thighs in the broiler, yet here I am carmelizing the chicken in an enormous skillet on the burner, then, at that point, add nectar lime combination to a similar skillet and let the thighs cook in its own juices on lower heat for around 20 minutes. During the cooking system the chicken thighs discharge their juices which get blended in with the nectar lime combination to deliver truly flavorful sauce which you will then, at that point, shower over the chicken prior to serving. You can likewise sprinkle these skillet juices over a side dish, like rice. YUM! Coincidentally, in the event that you need a thought for a yummy side dish formula, here is a rice formula which will be amazing with these chicken thighs.
Pan-Roasted Honey Lime Chicken Thighs – one of the best and the easiest chicken thigh recipes you’ll ever try!
- PREP TIME 10 mins
- COOK TIME 30 mins
- TOTAL TIME 40 mins
- COURSE Main Course
- CUISINE American
- SERVINGS 4 servings
- CALORIES PER SERVING 540 kcal
- 4 tablespoons lime juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 7 chicken thighs (about 7 or 8 chicken thighs, depends on the size of your skillet)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 lime sliced (for garnish only)
- In a small bowl combine lime juice, honey, soy sauce.
- Salt the chicken thighs with ½ teaspoon of salt (or more) thoroughly, all over, including under the skin.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken thighs, skin side down, and cook for about 5 minutes until the chicken skin side gets nicely browned (make sure to get really nice brown, not just pale brown – it makes a difference in presentation).
- Turn chicken, so that skins sides are up and add lime-honey mixture to the skillet. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook 14 to 18 minutes longer or until done (chicken should register 180 degrees F on instant thermometer). While cooking, covered, chicken thighs will release their own juices, as well.
- Transfer chicken to plates. Drizzle chicken with pan juices. Top with chopped green onions and serve with lime slices.
Honey Lime Chicken Thighs
Amount per Serving | Calories 540% | Daily Value* | Fat 39g 60% | Saturated Fat 9g 56% | Cholesterol 193mg 64% | Sodium 696mg 30% | Potassium 466mg 13% | Carbohydrates 12g 4% | Sugar 9g 10% | Protein 32g 64% | Vitamin A 215IU 4% | Vitamin C 10.5mg | 13% | Calcium 26mg 3% | Iron 1.6mg 9%