This easy Baked Ranch Chicken with Broccoli and Bacon is a one-pan meal made in a casserole dish. Minimal clean-up. Perfect for busy weeknight dinners, as meal prep, or to freeze. Only 6 ingredients. 30-40 minutes to make. Low-carb, high protein recipe.
Once in a while all you need is a straightforward formula for supper. This farm chicken prepare is actually this sort of fundamental formula. There isn’t anything confounded with regards to this farm chicken. You should simply add every one of the fixings in a meal dish and prepare. This dish is basically the same as my very well known broccoli bacon cheddar chicken prepare and a KETO-accommodating bacon cream cheddar chicken heat.
Utilize boneless and skinless chicken meat, like chicken bosoms or chicken thighs. Without breadcrumbs, with nothing extra. What you get is a flavorful broiler heated farm chicken that preferences great as well as looks great!
- I recommend to blanch the broccoli before adding it on top of chicken (blanching means adding broccoli to boiling water just for a couple of minutes, removing it and draining it well). Blanching the broccoli makes it moist and brighter in color.
- Use skinless, boneless chicken breasts. Use thin chicken breasts. Or, if you have large chicken breasts, slice each chicken breast in half horizontally. You can also use skinless, boneless chicken thighs.
- You can use either store-bought Ranch dressing or make your own.
- No need to add salt. Bacon, Ranch dressing, and the Cheddar cheese add enough saltiness to the dish.
This easy Baked Ranch Chicken with Broccoli and Bacon is a one-pan meal made in a casserole dish. There are only 6 ingredients, and the recipe takes 30-40 minutes to make. Low-carb, high protein recipe.
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 30 mins
TOTAL TIME 40 mins
COURSE Main Course
SERVINGS 4 people
CALORIES PER SERVING 697 kcal
- 4 chicken breasts (use 4 thin chicken breasts, or use 2 large chicken breasts, sliced in half, horizontally)
- 2 cups broccoli florets , blanched, chopped
- 6 strips bacon , cooked, chopped
- ½ cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese , shredded
- ⅓ cup Mozzarella cheese , shredded
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Add chicken breasts to the casserole dish. I used the the oval casserole dish measured 13 inches x 9 inches x 4 inches deep.
- Note about chicken: use 4 thin chicken breasts, or use 2 large thick chicken breasts, sliced in half horizontally each to make 4 thin chicken breasts.
- Top with chopped and blanched broccoli florets.
- Top with chopped cooked bacon.
- Spread Ranch dressing on top.
- Top with shredded Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 20-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of your chicken breasts.
Baked Ranch Chicken with Broccoli and Bacon
Amount per Serving | Calories 697% | Daily Value* | Fat 45g 69% | Saturated Fat 15g 94% | Cholesterol 213mg 71% | Sodium 1057mg 46% | Potassium 1091 mg31% | Carbohydrates 6g 2% | Fiber 1g 4%| Sugar 1g 1% | Protein 62g 124% | Vitamin A 695IU 14% | Vitamin C 44.3mg 54% | Calcium 293mg 29% | Iron 1.7mg 9%