These healthy baked chicken tenders get so crunchy without frying in the oil. They are made with simple ingredients and aren’t deep fried! This is a good recipe for crispy chicken tenderloins that will save you a ton of calories! A quick and easy recipe that can be ready in less than 30 minutes.
Chicken strips are my number one solace food that consistently helps me to remember my adolescence. I actually recollect how I generally asked my folks to get some KFC fresh singed chicken strips each end of the week.
Thus, today, I need to share this solid prepared chicken fingers formula. These breaded chicken tenders are extraordinary choices to locally acquired chicken strips. They are so delectable and you’ll be astonished at how simple the interaction is.
These chicken strips are breaded in the customary manner. This exemplary three-venture framework includes egg, flour, and breadcrumbs to ensure you have the crispiest and crunchiest chicken tenders. Likewise, look at this astonishing prepared nectar mustard chicken thighs formula!
HOW TO MAKE OVEN-FRIED CHICKEN STRIPS
To make these crispy chicken strips, you need to follow these simple steps to make keep the breading from falling off the chicken.
- First, pat the chicken dry with paper towels.
- Second, dredge the chicken in flour until is completely coated on all sides. Don’t forget to shake off the excess flour.
- Third, dip the chicken tenders into the egg-paprika mixture.
- After that, coat the chicken tenders with the panko breadcrumbs, parmesan, and oil mixture.
- Lastly, you need to bake for about 8 minutes then flip the chicken and bake for another 8 minutes or more at 425°F or until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF (75ºC).
Healthy Baked Chicken Tenders recipe. The best way to cook chicken tenderloins (aka chicken tenders) is in the oven.
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 16 mins
COURSE Main Dish
CALORIES 409 kcal
- 1 pound chicken tenders, (about 6-7 medium pieces)
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, (lightly beaten)
- ½ tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 cup panko breadcrumb
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¼-½ tsp salt
- a pinch of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F
- On a large plate, place the flour. In a shallow dish, beat the egg, and season with paprika. In a third shallow dish, mix panko bread crumb, parmesan cheese, olive oil, and add the optional salt and black pepper if needed.
- First, pat the chicken tenders dry with paper towels and coat the chicken tenders with the flour. Give a little shake to remove excess flour.
- Dip the chicken into the egg mixture, shake off excess then coat the meat with bread crumbs and press down to adhere.
- Place all chicken tenders on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for about 8 minutes (less or more time depending on the thickness). Then turning the chicken tenders, continue cooking for 8 more minutes (less or more time depending on the thickness) or until the chicken is no longer pink or cooked through and the coating is golden brown.
- Serve with homemade honey mustard dipping sauce.
- If you love herbs and spices, you can mix any spices of your choice (Italian seasoning, basil, oregano, etc) with breadcrumbs.
- Calories: 409kcal
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Protein: 34g
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 124mg
- Sodium: 594mg
- Potassium: 496mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Vitamin A: 325IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Calcium: 178mg
- Iron: 2mg