Layers of your favorite blondies, chocolate pudding, and whipped cream make these Blondie Pudding Trifles a wonderfully delicious indulgence!
At the point when I was a youngster, trifle sweets consistently appeared to be so inconceivably extravagant to me. That load of layers! Obviously, truly they look significantly more hard to make than they really are. Of course, there are different parts to be made, yet gathering them is truly fast and simple.
It’s been ages since I made a triviality. As of late, nonetheless, I had some extra blondies on my kitchen counter, and I could imagine nothing I needed to make in excess of a pretty, layered triviality!
These marvels are an incredible method to carry new life to extra blondies. Indeed, they truly work better with blondies that aren’t newly heated, as different layers will assist with adding some dampness back into them.
Bring new life to leftover blondies with these fantastic Blondie Pudding Trifles!
Prep time 30 MINUTES
Cook time 10 MINUTES
Total time 40 MINUTES
- 8 2-inch Double Chocolate Chunk Blondies (preferably 2 or 3 days old)
- 1/2 recipe Sweetened Whipped Cream
- 1/2 recipe Double Chocolate Pudding
- chocolate shavings, for garnish
- Cut the blondies into bite-sized cubes. Place the pieces in the bottoms of four 8 to 10 ounce dessert bowls.**
- Top with whipped cream, spreading to cover the tops of the blondies.
- Top with chilled chocolate pudding.
- Sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
- Serve immediately or chill until serving.
The prep and cook times assume you’re using leftover blondies. They reflect the times for making the pudding, whipping the cream, and assembling the trifles.