The Vodka Sunrise drink recipe is a lot like the Tequila Sunrise, only with vodka instead of tequila. Or you could think of it as a Screwdriver with a healthy amount of grenadine added in.
The Vodka Sunrise is an extraordinary beverage formula to know. It’s not difficult to make, has an awesome sweet and fruity character, and it even looks wonderful with that “dawn” impact.
It likewise makes an extraordinary option in contrast to the Tequila Sunrise, which is pleasant for the people who don’t care for the kind of tequila. Like the Tequila Sunrise, this beverage mixes vodka with squeezed orange and some grenadine to give it a berry flavor and the flawless dawn impact.
Yet, in contrast to tequila, vodka adds practically zero kind of its own. That leaves simply the orange and berry flavors to appreciate in this beverage.
PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING
- You can easily serve it to guests, which makes it great for entertaining. That way, you don’t have to spend all night playing bartender. Here’s how you do it.
- Just mix the orange juice and vodka in a pitcher beforehand
- Pour it into glasses before the party
- Add the grenadine into each glass
- For refills and topping off, just add proportionate amounts of the orange juice and vodka mix followed by some grenadine
- Or you could mix everything – including the grenadine – in a pitcher for refills.
The Vodka Sunrise cocktail is just like the Tequila Sunrise, but with vodka in place of the tequila. That makes it a nice alternative for Tequila Sunrise lovers, and a great replacement for those who don’t like tequila.
PREP TIME 3 minutes
TOTAL TIME 3 minutes
- 1 ounce vodka
- 5 ounces orange juice
- 1 1/2 ounces grenadine syrup
GEAR WE USED
- Bottle Pourer
- Highball Glass
- Put some ice into a highball glass.
- Pour in the vodka and orange juice.
- Stir them thoroughly.
- Pour in the grenadine syrup.
- Garnish with an orange wheel.