Enjoying this delicious Chicken Marsala doesn’t require a restaurant trip, only 25 minutes of your time! Tender and juicy chicken breasts smothered in Marsala wine sauce, made even richer and more complex by chestnut mushrooms.
This exemplary formula goes so well with another Italian exemplary Tuscan Panzanella Salad. Then, at that point, polish off the feast with a heavenly Amaretti Tiramisu.
Loads could be said for plans that are on pattern. They are excellent, new, lively and loaded with avocado! What could be said with regards to exemplary plans? They have endured over the extreme long haul.
Believe it or not, my companions, they are the plans that we return to again and again in light of the fact that they work! They taste great, they are fast and simple and the whole family LOVES them.
This Chicken Marsala is one of them, so no big surprise I am really eager to impart it to you.
I love this formula so much since it joins the least complex of things, the most established as the world cooking methods and the most superb taste.
The taste that isn’t obtained by constraining yourself to eat this is on the grounds that “it’s stylish or bravo” yet cherished profoundly and right away. At first chomp. That is exemplary. Dependable.
Enjoying this delicious homemade Chicken Marsala doesn’t require a restaurant trip, only 25 minutes of your time and a handful of ingredients found at home!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Keyword: chicken marsala
- 4 chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup/ 60 g flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 small shallots chopped
- 1 cup/100g chestnut mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp flour
- ½ cup/125 ml marsala wine
- 1 cup/250 ml chicken stock
- flat leaf parsley
- Cover the chicken breasts with a cling wrap and pound them with a meat mallet until they are no thicker than ½ inch. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides and dredge in flour.
- Fry in olive oil until golden over medium-high heat for approximately 5 minutes. Do not over cook as the chicken breasts will be quite thin and will cook fast. Remove to a separate plate and set aside.
- To the same pan add chopped shallots and cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes, then add sliced mushrooms, salt and pepper and saute for 5 minutes, then add 1 tbsp of flour, stir and cook for a minute longer, then add marsala wine and turn the heat up to medium, add chicken stock and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a gentle simmer and return the chicken to the pan, let it heat through in the sauce, simmer for a few minutes to allow the sauce to thicken to a desired consistency.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped parsley and a side dish of your choice.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 341Calories from Fat 108
- % Daily Value*
- Fat 12g18%
- Saturated Fat 2g13%
- Cholesterol 144mg48%
- Sodium 265mg12%
- Potassium 914mg26%
- Carbohydrates 4g1%
- Sugar 1g1%
- Protein 48g96%
- Vitamin A 70IU1%
- Vitamin C 4.2mg5%
- Calcium 18mg2%
- Iron 1.2mg7%