Tomato Asparagus Chicken Fettuccine Pasta – delicious, healthy dinner. Perfect choice if you are in love with the Mediterranean food!
Bunches of sound fixings in this Italian style pasta: new tomatoes, basil, garlic, asparagus, and olive oil. Also, bunches of flavor: garlic, squashed red pepper, basil, sun-dried tomatoes.
This Tomato Asparagus Chicken Pasta is an ideal Spring and Summer formula! It’s a sound pasta supper that preferences like solace food. I utilized garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and squashed red pepper chips to add bunches of flavor to this dish. I additionally suggest that you add 3 tablespoons of top notch olive oil to mix into the last dish, when it’s totally cooked and off heat. It adds a decent kick and adding olive oil in this manner is truly bravo!
It’s not difficult to make this chicken pasta supper gluten free – you should simply utilize gluten free fettuccine.
Tomato Asparagus Chicken Fettuccine Pasta – delicious, healthy Summer dinner. If you love Mediterranean recipes, you’ll love this pasta! Lots of garlic and olive oil in this recipe.
PREP TIME 20 mins
COOK TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 40 mins
COURSE Main Course
SERVINGS 4 servings
CALORIES PER SERVING 531 kcal
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped, drained of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil drained from sun-dried tomatoes, or regular olive oil
- ½ pound asparagus ends trimmed, cut in half
- ½ pound chicken boneless, skinless (preferably, boneless skinless thighs), chopped
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 4 roma tomatoes chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves chopped
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 8 oz fettuccine pasta (use gluten free pasta for gluten free version)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (use high quality only) – OPTIONAL
- Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes and 2 tablespoons of olive oil (drained from sun-dried tomatoes or just use regular olive oil) to a large skillet, on medium-low heat. Add asparagus (ends trimmed, cut in half), chopped chicken (I used boneless skinless chicken thighs and prefer to use them, but you can use chopped chicken breast, as well) to the same skillet, sprinkle red pepper flakes and salt over all of the ingredients in the skillet, and cook on medium heat, occasionally stirring, until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, and the asparagus is cooked to your liking (crunchy or crunchy-soft), about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add chopped roma tomatoes, chopped fresh basil leaves, and chopped garlic to the skillet with chicken, cook on medium heat about 3- 5 minutes until the tomatoes release some of their juices. Remove from heat. Taste, and add more salt to taste, if needed. Cover with lid and keep off heat.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, until al dente. Drain, and add cooked and drained pasta to the skillet with the chicken and vegetables. Reheat on low heat, mix everything well, add more seasonings (salt and pepper), if desired. Remove from heat.
- At this point, when the pasta and vegetables are off heat, you can add more high quality olive oil, which is really tasty. Or you can add more olive oil from the jar from the sun-dried tomatoes.
Amount per Serving | Calories 531% | Daily Value | Fat 27g 42% | Saturated Fat 5g 31% | Cholesterol 42mg 14% | Sodium 285mg 12% | Potassium 739mg 21% | Carbohydrates 51g 17% | Fiber 4g 17% | Sugar 6g 7% | Protein 20g 40% | Vitamin A 1200IU 24% | Vitamin C 16.3mg 20% Calcium 52mg | 5%Iron 3.4mg 19%