Baked Boneless Chicken Thighs are the perfect go-to recipe for any night of the week. With this easy method, your chicken thighs bake up tender and juicy every time with hardly any prep.
Chicken is on my menu week after week, and these boneless heated chicken thighs are served to some degree two times per month. They are tasty, succulent, and sound and my family cherishes them.
I used to be a white meat young lady. Wouldn’t contact a thigh or a drumstick with a 10-foot post; they were generally so oily. I at last understood that when appropriately prepared and appropriately cooked, stove heated boneless chicken thighs are delicate, succulent, and not in any way oily.
From that point onward, all wagers were off and it was dull meat for quite a long time! I utilize my generally useful flavoring mix (formula underneath) and it adds a huge load of flavor without overwhelming the kind of the meat. A tad of olive oil holds the chicken back from drying out and assists the flavoring with following the meat.
I lean toward broiling chicken thighs in the broiler, yet you can cook them on the burner assuming you need. It requires around 7-9 minutes for each side, however it’s significantly more chaotic with more oil splatter than baking.
Recipe Notes and Tips
- I do a drizzle of olive oil, but that’s really optional. It does help the chicken be extra juicy, and just keeps the exterior from drying out since there isn’t any skin. You don’t have to use it.
- Towards the end of the cooking time, you might hear a lot of sizzling. This is normal but freaked me out the first time. Using a deeper pan helps with this, or omitting the olive oil.
- Feel free to use any type of dry rub you like. I like to switch it up sometimes and use a lemon pepper or taco seasoning.
- My family really loves boneless chicken thighs, but you could use bone-in as well, just cook for an extra 20 minutes.
Baked Boneless Chicken Thighs are simple and flavorful. With this easy foolproof method your chicken thighs are tender and juicy every time.
PREP TIME 5 mins
COOK TIME 25 mins
TOTAL TIME 30 mins
COURSE Main Course
SERVINGS 6 servings
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet or a 9×13-inch casserole dish with nonstick foil. Set aside.
- Mix seasoning blend ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Pat chicken dry, then place in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle seasoning over the chicken and toss again until all pieces are coated.
- Arrange chicken on the baking sheet or in the baking dish. It’s ok if they are touching, they will shrink as they cook.
- Bake/roast for 25-30 minutes or until chicken registers165 degrees F on a digital thermometer. Let sit 5-10 minutes to rest before serving. To brown the tops, broil for a few minutes at the end (only if using a baking sheet – casserole dishes are generally not recommended for the broiler).
- Calories: 302kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 48g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 145mg
- Sodium: 651mg
- Potassium: 850mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Vitamin A: 151IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
- Calcium: 14mg
- Iron: 1mg